TOPDON ArtiLink300 is a quick, affordable OBD2 code reader featuring all 10 modes of OBD2 test, DTC Lookup, plug-and-play function, and color display. This OBD2 scanner enables entry-level and DIY users to perform pre-inspections for smog tests, figure out the emission issues, and reset the Check Engine Light.
Display: 1.77 Color Display
Operating voltage: 9~18V Storage
Package size: Length: 1050mm(41.33 inch)
Net Weight: 210 g(7.40 oz)
Multilingual Support: English, French , German , Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW) worldwide
2. Features the full obd2 functionalities at a fraction of the price of competitors
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
4. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
5. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
6. Views freeze frame data
7. Reads live PCM datastream
8. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
9. Supports valuable O2 sensor test, on-board monitor test, EVAP system test (mode 6, 8)
10. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
11. DTC LookUp liabry
12. 1.77-inch TFT color screen
13. Multilingual menu (7): English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
14. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
1* ArtiLink 300 Code Reader
1*Quick start Guide
1* User's Manual
Q: Want to know the meaning of a trouble code?
Built with a DTC library, TOPDON AL300 offers you the detailed definition of the DTC you get. Moreover, a LED in different colors (green, yellow and red) intuitively indicates the different health statuses of the car to you.
Q: For which models？
This OBD2 code reader works on most US-based cars since 1996, EU-based cars since 2000, and Asian-based cars since 2008, and is compatible with all the OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, CAN (Controller Area Network).
Q: What services to enjoy？
A 12-month warranty to guarantee its quality.
Q: Can I set the language?
can set language:English, French , German , Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
Q: System halts when reading data stream,what is the reason?
it may be caused by slackened concector,please turn off the tool,firmly connect the connector,and switch it on again.
Q: More Question can read user manual or ank us!!!
before you leave negative feedback,you have any question can ask us for help,we will help you solve it tyr our best
Why Choose TOPDON ArtiLink 300?
Make Repairs Yourself Instead of Paying A Mechanic
– With this scan tool, you can identify the problem and its severity, and make a simple and easy repair at home. – Once the repairs are made, it allows to clear the error code and turn off the check engine light.
Preparing for State Emissions Tests
– With this obd2 code reader, you can easily identify issues with the emission system before you go to the inspection, saving both time and money.
Gain Insight Into Engine Health And Performance
– The scanner offers a range of parameters and data that lets you identify trends and developing issues before they’re a big problem. – Walk in knowing the exact issue you need to have fixed, when go to the mechanic, giving peace of mind that not being ripped off.
Peace of Mind in a Box:
– The OBD2 scanner’s mini size fits comfortably in the palm of a hand. So that you can carry it around no matter in the garage or on a trip. – The rugged plastic adds to the overall structural durability. No worry about a small fall costing you a new unit. – The relatively large color 1.77” TFT display makes viewing the data information very easy.
Why is the Full OBD2 Diagnostics So Beneficial?
– Identifies which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned. You’ll get a general idea of what normally causes the code, and schedule a proper repair at a more convenient time.
– Erases the codes from the vehicle after retrieving codes from the vehicle, and certain repairs have been carried out. Thus turning off the annoying MIL (check engine light).
– Checks whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly, and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. To help pass the emission test, and tell if it’s the time to have vehicle maintenance.
View Freeze Frame
– Takes the snapshot of the operating conditions when an emission-related fault occurs. These maintenance alerts help in identifying the problem easily, and let you know when need to go in for a vehicle inspection.
O2 Sensor Test
– Retrieves O2 sensor monitor test results of the most recently completed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer. To improve the vehicle’s performance but also make it fuel-efficient. If you are a DIY then you can replace the defective O2 sensor for preventing possible damage to the catalytic converter. The latter may cost thousands of dollars to replace.
On-Board Monitor Test
– Retrieves test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems that are not continuously monitored. To see if the engine has any misfire or compression problems on a particular cylinder, which aren’t severe enough to trigger a check engine light. You can save a lot of guesswork, and prevent the emerging issues from causing a real driving problem, with no need to wait for days for certain OBDII self-tests to run, and possibly turn the Check Engine Light on.
EVAP System Test
– Initiates a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. This helps check fuel vapor leaks including when there is a missing gas cap or a loose gas cap. You can start this test to prevent fuel from evaporating out of the tank and contributing to smog.
– Retrieves a list of information (Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration ID, and Calibration Verification Number). This is highly valuable for record purposes or car tracking. The VIN code can reveal car’s manufacturer, model, year and place of manufacture, all its features, technical specifications, also more specific and useful data, including authentic mileage and archive photos at different times, if it had any accidents, if it has been stolen, how many owners it had and so on.
– Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU. To show a long list of all the available data values as engine RPM, vehicle speed, air flow, engine load, fuel pressure, fuel trim value, engine coolant temperature, ignition timing advance, or closed-loop status. This allows you to watch for problems during a test drive, and so to find out which part goes wrong effectively.
LCD Color Screen:
displays test results clearly and saves power.
– Simply select the error code, to get an in-depth explanation of its meaning. – Make in-time decisions about possible repairs. – Save the trouble of looking for the meaning of a diagnostic trouble code online.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At hapartstore.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.