Autel AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner, Code Reader with Full Systems Diagnoses and 19 Service Functions, Mini Size Version of MK808 Diagnostic, Vehicle Scan Tool for iPhone & Android Devices
Autel AP200, as an innovative Bluetooth OBD2 scanner, equipped with its own App -“Maxi AP200”, complete OBD2 functions, along with various reset services (Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service etc.), is a compact option for family DIYers to troubleshoot vehicle’s issues in no time
English, traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
Software & Warranty
One free vehicle’s software with the initial purchase. It is lifetime free update for the first car model software.
(Only $21.99 in-app purchase for one extra vehicle choice if needed)
The purchased software is updated for one year.
12-month warranty for any quality problems
Compatible with 99% Vehicle
No need to worry about the vehicle compatibility, this Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is available for almost all 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles. Specific car models include GM, Ford, Benz, BMW, Land Rover, Skoda, Volvo, Smart, Audi, Bentley, Citroen, Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Chrysler, Jeep, etc. Note: The APP currently does not support tablet installation.
AUTEL AP200 Support Diagnose Car Full System
It supports engine / chassis / body / electrical equipment system diagnosis.
Read and erase codes for all available systems, turn off MIL light (Indicator light), display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
Engine, Transmission, Transfer case, Electrical Machine Electronics, Fuel Pump, Gear,
2. Chassis System:
Accumulator Management Electronics, Steering, Integrated Chassis Management, Tyre Pressure Control, Active Cruise Control, Braking System, Suspension, TPMS
SRS Airbag, Camera, Audio Radio, Gateway, Cluster Dashboard, Rain Sensors, Charging Interface Module, Parking Assistance, Power Control Unit, Touch box, Light, Battery Charging System, Head up Display, Wipe Control System, Roof, Seat & Door Motor system, Immobilizer, ABS ESP system, Air Condition.Electric Windows, Telephone,
Including Centralized control system for engine and power transmission, Chassis integrated control and safety system,Intelligent body electronic system,Communication and information / entertainment system.
AUTEL AP200 Support Below 19 Kinds Maintenance Functions:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
IMMO Key Programming
Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system.
The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle’s battery is replaced or the car dies.
Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through messages system go to suspension reset or on off.
Gearbox (Transmission )Reset
Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
AFS Headlamp Reset
‘AFS’ means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don’t turn when you turn the steering wheel.
Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses
4. View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
5. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
7. Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
8. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
9. Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system
Super Convenience & Real-time Data
No fuss with complex operations. This car diagnostic scanner saves time by guiding you directly to Fast Bluetooth Matching / Automatic VIN Scan / One-step Full Systems Diagnoses & DTC Clearance, for improved diagnostic efficiency. It costs you no seconds to read real-time vehicle data, also replay the history recording, for easier vehicle problem analysis.
Attention for Bluetooth Connecting, Not Wi-Fi
Bluetooth is what you want, because it leaves your tablet or phone’s WiFi available to simultaneously connect to the internet, and keep you unattached from the vehicle, while also allowing you to get the job done. Just note that, you need to pair the code reader AP200 via the “Bluetooth” in Autel MaxiAP200 App, NOT in the setting interface of smart devices.
Mini-sized Version of MK808
Featuring full systems diagnoses, 19 service functions, and full obdii functions, this code reader shares the same functions as the most cost-effective tablet diagnostic tool Autel MK808, but costs much less than the later (Only 1/6 of MK808). For less than $60, you’ll have a professional car repair tool with high portability. (Only $21.99 in-app purchase for one extra vehicle choice if needed, offer one FREE model for lifetime using ).
Points for Attention
1️⃣ This code reader is only suitable for exclusive MaxiAP200 App. Whatever you own an Android or iOS device, free download and update (in App Store/Google Play) are available for lifetime. 2️⃣Android users please pair Bluetooth in App rather than in the setting of mobile devices . (IOS users, go to Settings > Bluetooth. )3️⃣ MaxiAP200 is warranted for 12 months against defects in materials and workmanship.
THE OPERATING PROCEDURES:
1. Download and install the app-MaxiAP200 in Google Play or App Store to your device;
2. Register and log in the MaxiAP200 APP;
3. Get one free car software through Mall after binding VCI for the first time;
4. Plug the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC);
5. Turn on the vehicle ignition while turn the engine off;
6. Tap Me/Setting button of your device to pair the MaxiAP AP200 with your device;
7. Start to diagnose your car.
Communications: BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Input Voltage Range: 9 VDC to 26 VDC
Supply Current: 100 mA@12 V
Sleep Mode Current: 3 mA@12 V
Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C
Storage Temp.: -20°C to 70°C
LengthWidthHeight: 59.2 mm (2.33”) * 48.5 mm (1.91’’) * 24.6 mm (0.97’’)
Weight: 35g (0.07 lb.)
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At hapartstore.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.